5 Actions to help you navigate today and keep saving for your best life
Actions to help you navigate today and keep saving for your best life
The world has proven to be unpredictable the last few weeks and even though many of us may be feeling anxious about the short-term, it’s important to not lose sight of your future. Here are 5 things to consider as you navigate today’s uncertainty and plan for your tomorrow.
- Stick to your plan. Market volatility happens, and it may happen even more than you think. Read more about why it’s important to stay invested.
- Continue to save for retirement. The upside of a down market is called dollar cost averaging. Meaning that when the market falls and you stay invested, the shares you purchase are at a lower price than when the market is high. Learn more about how it works.
- Educate yourself. Market volatility can feel even more overwhelming when you don’t know how asset classes work. Watch our video on the basics of investing.
- Create and stick to your budget. Having a plan for your finances is a great way to get organized and feel in control. Watch our video on how to get started.
- Save even more. Now’s a good time to try some new savings strategies. Watch our video on how best to kickstart some new ideas to help you save even more.