Holiday Hal’s favorite holiday and retirement recipes
Since everyone loves two-for-one deals, Holiday Hal offers a double dose of deliciousness just in time for the holidays in a simple video series. Each video in the Holiday Hal series includes recipes of seasonal favorite treats — chocked full of simple retirement planning tips on a variety of topics.
You can gift your loved ones tasty holiday treats while giving yourself what could be the best gift of all — the retirement future you’ve always envisioned. Holiday Hal’s irresistible recipes include:
- Set Financial Goals and Sticky to 'em Buns
- Invest Early and You May Create a Fortune Cookies
- Be Consistent wtih Your Money, Honey Walnut Bars
- Set up a Roth IRA(isin) Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- Diversify Your Invest-Mint Chocolate Brownies
- (Get an) Apply Crisp (New Check Every Month)
- (401K Matching Can) Double (Your Investment) Dark Chocolate Cake
- Save Some Retirement (Chocolate Chip) Cookie Dough
Holiday Hal offers delectable ways to embrace the spirit of giving without breaking the bank. You can find new recipes for retirement from now through the first week of the new year.
Who knew saving for retirement and financial wellness could be so sweet?