Necessity is the mother of invention
With global change comes creative change for the good. Check out these remarkable companies making a difference in the world.
It has been said necessity is the mother of invention…and you need look no further than these individuals and their innovative ideas to change the world and find solutions to so many human challenges for the better. These stories of entrepreneurialism will leave you thinking, what can I do to make the world a better place? Check out these stories below (and more) from the Business Archives - Good News Network.¹ One never knows where the next big idea will come from.
- To Respond to Rising Sea Levels, The Maldives is Building a Floating City
- Branson-backed Company Captures Mega Tons of Carbon Injected Into Concrete–and Amazon is Building Their HQ With It
- After Massive Wildfires, Drone Seed is Replanting Forests 6x Faster By Using Special Drones
- Innovative Plant Recycles Polystyrene Foam and Recover Valuable Resources Using All-Wind Power
- 150 Brands Unite to Clean Up Our Paper Supply – Saving Global Forests and Improving Recycling
- App Lets You Buy Leftover Food From Your Favorite Restaurants—Saving 150k Meals a Day Globally
- How One Developer is Turning Farm Storage into Soaring Yet Affordable Apartments
- Joint Venture with Love’s Truck Stops Will Produce 80M Gallons of Renewable Biodiesel Made From 100% Waste
- Walmart Commits to Helping Save Pollinators by Mandating Change For Supply Chains
Taking ordinary problems and finding extraordinary solutions. These are some of the amazing innovations that will help us all survive and thrive in the years to come. What can you do to make the world a better place today?
Come as you are, leave feeling better